Sky-Watcher Quattro f4 Imaging Newtonian Reflector - DEMO / USED
Condition 10/10 (open box)
The Sky-Watcher Quattro series are premium quality imaging Newtonians with a wide field of illumination and fast f4 focal-ratios.
2" DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER: The new linear power focuser moves the drawtube using rollers rather than a rack and pinion for smooth precise focus adjustment. The dual-speed feature has a second focus knob with a 10:1 speed reduction for super-fine adjustments.
PYREX MIRRORS: All models feature paraboloidal primary mirrors made of low thermal expansion Pyrex glass resulting in shorter cool-down times.
Quattro 200 (8-inch) specification
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 205mm
- Telescope Focal Length 800mm (f/4)
- Note: Eyepieces NOT supplied
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror (Pyrex)
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Linear Power Focuser
- Tube Rings & Dovetail Bar
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports