Skywatcher Esprit 120mm ED Triplet APO Refractor + AZ-EQ6 SynSCan GPS
Esprit 120ED super APO Triplet + AZ-EQ6 SynSCan GPS
The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of heavy professional photo and video equipments. It is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use, and equatorial capability for astrophotography use. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestrial objects from its database.
AZ-EQ6 SynScan is capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipments for professional shooting and video recording. It is a very efficient transportable mount weighing only 15 kg, for a load capacity of 20 kg (counterweight excluded).
Esprit 120ED Super APO refractors have a doublet field flattener to get a flat field and minimize aberration and distortion. Their wide 48mm opener ensures a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation. Connect the triplet and doublet field flattener with a high precision thin thread to keep the optical axis perpendicular to the image.
- Premium optical materials
- Short focal length and full frame corrected focal plane
- Excellent field flatness
- Precision linear power focuser is standard
- Metallic high-transmission lens coatings
- Light-baffled optical systems
- Telescope tube attachment hardware
- Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System