Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing)
With a broad zoom range and large objective lens, the 45° angled viewing Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope is an ideal companion for the trail, range, blind, deck, or patio.
With a broad zoom range and large objective lens, the 45° angled viewing Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope is an ideal companion for the trail, range, blind, deck, or patio. Its large objective and magnification range is comparable to many starter telescopes, so you will have no problem pointing it skyward at night to view the moon, planets, constellations, and more.
It is equipped with a powerful zoom eyepiece and the spotter's objective lens elements made of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to correct for chromatic aberrations, increase contrast, and improve color rendition. Additionally, its optical surfaces are all fully multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections. A BAK4 Porro prism light path minimizes spherical aberrations for increased edge-to-edge sharpness and a dual-speed focusing mechanism complements the optical performance to ensure precise, tack-sharp views at all distances and magnifications. To withstand the rigors of the field, the housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and fog-resistant.
- Powerful 20-60x zoom eyepiece allows you to make detailed observations and identifications at extreme long range
- Oversized 80mm objective lens helps to ensure views remain bright and clear, even when viewing subjects at long range on maximum magnification in challenging light conditions; also makes the spotting scope ideal as a starter telescope for lunar and planetary viewing and surveying constellations
- BAK4 Porro prism design for better edge-to-edge sharpness and depth of view
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects for chromatic aberrations for increased contrast and true color rendition
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics increase light transmission, improve color rendition and contrast
- Proprietary EXO Barrier external lens coating repels water, oil, fog, dust, and fingerprints—ensuring views are crisp and clear
- 151-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 20x, 51 feet on 60x
Use and Handling
- at a 45° angle to the body, putting the user's head in a comfortable viewing position whether they are standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Two-speed focusing mechanism has coarse and fine adjustments that enable users to achieve tack-sharp views, even in cold and wet conditions or while wearing gloves
- Twist-up eye cup improves viewing comfort with or without eyewear
- Rotating tripod collar allows eyepiece position to be adjusted relative to the tripod for the optimal eyepiece position
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Comfortable relief at all magnifications reduces eye fatigue and improves comfort
- 4mm exit pupil on low power, 1.3mm on high power
- Nitrogen-filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions
- O-ring sealed to an IPX7 rating to be waterproof to a depth of 3.3 feet for up to 30 minutes
- Extendable sunshade helps to prevent lens flare for improved contrast and clarity